Tuesday, April 30, 2013

My Review Of Southern Attraction By Tracy Kauffman


Southern Attraction is a young adult romance book about a girl who loses her parents and is forced to live with a redneck uncle from Alabama. There she has to choose between two young men that she likes. Will she choose true love or a lifestyle that she is accustomed to.
Heather has everything she ever wanted; money, clothes, friends, popularity and parents that adored her. Until one terrible day, she loses it all. She is uprooted from a place she loves to a small town in Alabama with a uncle she doesn’t know. The small town of Huckleburg was nothing like Manhattan. Country rednecks owned the town and no one accepted Yankees from New York. Heather didn’t think things could get worse until a tornado comes and blast through the small town. Heather has to lose herself to rediscover what life is all about. She meets two guys that she can’t decide between who she really wants. Join Heather as she discovers that there is more to life than money and fame. Will Heather ever fit in and find true love or will she stay an outsider living in the south.

 

Amazon link


Here is the book trailer: http://youtu.be/Vlro6z76yrg

 

I am a Christian author from North AL. I enjoy writing fiction fantasy books for children and young adults, but would venture out on a different genre if the thought provoked me. I hope to encourage, edify and inspire others through my writings.

Now for my review of Southern Attraction. I give this book a five star review. I really enjoyed reading it. Light-hearted romance. Heather weathered many storms to figure out what she really wanted. I admired the strong characters. Thank you, Tracy, for a good read.

No comments:

Post a Comment